Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy summer days

The summer vocation is coming soon. There is a long time to share with eachoter... so wonderful. i like it .

ABOUT UWE

i am often think about you , do you know uwe. all we have just for a winter in2005. That is my worst year in my life . but when i meet you. i still remember the day i meet you for the first time . we were in KFC. And i sat with my classmate. we had talked with how can i introduce myself to you . and then i walked to you ,i was very nerverse. but you were very friendly. it lets so good.

after that , you dated me watching the movie, i was afraid that i didn't trust you . so i rejust. but when you taked me to the English coner i knew you were a nice man, and i can trust you.i had a happy time with that afternoon, sports with badminten
and pingpong . we have a nice time . i still miss you , eventhough you said to me you don't love me , you just very like me , that isn't love. maybe i am not old enough , to you i am too young , you feel the distance between us , but i think i am very pleasure spend a lot of time with you.

i know you won't find my blogger, so i can write really feeling in here, just for myself. next month i will go to shanghai , a international city , and you also like it , right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home