Thursday, September 14, 2006

i have a decision

i finally make a importent decision that is i plan to get the graduate study , i was very puzzled before beacuse i don't know how can i do and i really can do this ? i have no confidence. but now i think i get the answer . i should try once time . it is a opportunity to me . who can say that is impposible . i should enhance my decision and keep the atitude.
now there have other problems . first i have not enough money to pay the examinations . including the HRM 's and the training classes of the graduation.
i have to think about something with the money . i really don't add the pression to my family. i think they also have not enough them to me .
i hope i can pass the examinations of the graduate . i don't want to waste my family property if i have not enough talent of study .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home