Friday, September 15, 2006

where is my future?

i often think about my future. where is it ? It is a very valuble things to me . i try my best to practice my oral English . . so i made friends with Nurik , Travis and Uwe.. espacially Uwe.. . before we meeting . i think this magic story just a dream and i can make is come ture. because i finally find a man who i really feel so nice and makes me happy without any press and fair.. i think i can with him for so long time . but broken fast. when i realize i like him . him have to go away for his work.i know that he just like me and not love me .. so we story stop in the winter 2005.. now i am fraid to talking with the forigners beacuse i miss uwe.. maybe my classmates think that i just like the culture of aboard . they think that i juat like their blue eyes and brown hair but they don't know i am not that guy .. until now i just like uwe..
since that winter i stop my practice with other forigners.. i don't forget the days when with uwe..
how about my future . i still don't know. i just a kate in the air and lost the line.. who can find me ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home