Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY X'MAS TO MYSELF

how are you ? where are you?
i really want to know and why don't you lend any letter to me ?
forget me eventually or comepletely.
i don't wanna foever since you went. i don't believe any romantic story since you leave, i don't hold anybody tired.
gone with the wind . keep up my work .
and i have some plans about in 2007.
firstly , i want to find a teperometry job and i can learn the experiments about HRM. i want to be a HRMer . and i think i can do it .
secondly , i will participate the iles.
thirdly, i have to keep learn my second foringe language franch. i want to use it freequently.and that very useful with my career.
there so many dreams for me . and i am a winner , my purpose is a great idea. i want like tangshizeng who are my favorite international journalist . my aim is living like him. freely and romatic travelling .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home