Thursday, October 26, 2006

violin

Recently, i find a pop singer on line who comes from Caribbean. she is a very good singer with a perfect vioce to us. the favorite song of her is the "Final Goodbye".
yesterday i had been a communication with a MBA on line by QQ . he is a kind guy . don't matter my poor English .. haha . i really thank to him would like to help me ...
i finished my the eighth lesson for the violin .. it is a amazing musical instrument.. believe i like it since i was five.. when i was a little girl i likef useing the chopsticks as a violinist. but my parents had not enough money to pay the high price of lessons . i still i can do the really violin just touch it like a true feeling . when i was 21th birthday . i know even i have enough money , i want to learn it .. so i brough it by the first . at that time i had no teacher , i just want to buy it. and then i find a good teacher in a musical stroe . so many people are they who like the musical .. i really respect my teacher. maybe i can not to be a good performer but a violinist of my fameily . that is enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home