Friday, June 20, 2008

Befor the exam

The day will come out that i am waiting for a long time.. i quit my job, for 3months no working to prepare for this. it is worth. i have a really good friendship with Wade, Tracy and He zengyan whose are help me to practice my oral English. i am very thank for them, especially Wade who comes from Ontario.We knew each other last year maybe in the fall. We just like the old friends i think.. because he encourage me to i have to move on and never to give it up which my dreams to go abroad to study or working. He used to like to me as a younger ,as a student just to graduate from the university. He said i am very like to him and he can see the shadow who used to be him. So he really would like to help me just like a big brother. i think i am a lucky girl to find he. That is very difficult to find someone who you actually feel well and honor but he did. so i really want to make a well friendship with him and wish he keep health and happy in there ..

Finally i wish i can go there and continut my study by his help...

PS: These day sometimes i think about the guy who let me first to falling love.. and see the articles before i writed.. the time is the best doctor to treature people get out the badmood, i have been in the deeple pain for so many years even i got another guy. it is difficult to express and tell . i really need to progress myself and improve myself to help me forget it. more coulorful my life that it is let me forget him ..i just thinking my life not only the love for the valentine but also for the family , the friends and many thing else.. keeeeeeep goooooooooin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home